We are headed out to Scotland tomorrow. Yay, will be great to see everybody there again!

Random shots from last year.

We plan to be gone for about two weeks. The General Assembly for the FCC is next week so we will be there for that, and we hope to visit a bit before and after as well. Bye for now!
4 comments:
It should be such fun visiting with all your old friends and church members.
Gerrit and I had the best time when we were there. Please say hi to Kati, and Murdo and all the rest for us.
And be careful. We will be praying for you all.
Have a great trip!
How great for you guys! Travel safely and bring back some of those beautiful photographs! Yay Burt!
Oh shoot, I wish I would have seen your blog sooner. I would have told you to come visit us! :)
Post a Comment