Saturday, August 09, 2008

Demolition Derby

Monday was Civic Holiday here. The fair was on over the week before and ended Monday with a favorite, the demolition derby.

It was a first for Bert and I. The church youth thought it would be great to all go watch so that is what we did. Initially it was shocking watching cars purposely smash into other, but after all that is why we came!
And this is what happens...
This driver was pretty happy about his win...
A lady won the final "grudge match"...

And you can't leave the fair without seeing a cute animal of course...

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I love your blog, your photos, your viewpoint,and of course both of you two.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Looks like that was an action packed derby!!! Great pics of it!!

Anonymous said...

You lucky Phol's. I have not seen a demolition derby yet, and I' m a few years younger than you guys. What animal is that? It really is sort of cute.

top

lauri said...

crash cars...love it

Anonymous said...

Tired of the fair, want to see wedding!!!

After they are edited of course. :)

R.