Friday, February 20, 2009

They came, they saw, they went...

Ok, this gap was pretty pathetic. And not cause there wasn't lots of stuff. I always think I must post pictures, cause well, I like pictures....good thing. :)

In all this time, I saw the Rug Rats in Detroit (later post), and Bert's Mum and Dad were here for a visit. So here are some pics...

Self portrait.


This is what one must do while waiting for family to clear customs...obviously! :)

Trolleys in the lead.




Bert and his Dad went for a couple walks around town. They were kind of photo journalistic in style...


Bert proving that the ice was indeed thick enough to hold him...


Random shots...


The same bridge we took one of our Holiday picture shots at...


This is a 'can you spot the doc?' picture....




Sunset in Smiths Falls...


Mum catching up on some reading....


Still frozen from the walk earlier....


More random pictures....


A quick family shot before we headed to the airport....

Bert snapped us while we were chatting at the airport the day Tony had to fly back to AU....


I like this one!


Purchasing some last minute frequent flier miles before check-in....


Breakfast on the run. Poor guy, they were already calling his name by the time he made it to the gate.

We had our tea just a little bit later....

Don't think anybody would be interested in trespassing anyway....


For some reason the picture taking kind of ended when Tony left, so we have no more pics of the last week. Bummer! But we did have a good time. We did some visiting, chatted, read, chatted, drank tea, chatted (that is my favorite part), hahaha! It was good.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Glad you could spend time with B's folks and so much fun chatting.

Ladene said...

Well Hello Kryna: I am so glad to hear from you again. You folks do take the nicest and most unique pictures.

So nice the Pohl's could visit for some time. Mrs. P. looks well-how she is?

Now-do post more often-that makes my day.

Mike and Belinda said...

Awesome pics - thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pics, Kryna. Its always so wonderful to see some of my brother. Many thanks!