Monday, November 23, 2009

Kiddies


Well anywho, we had a great time with Net and the kiddos! We just 'lived life'. It was sooo fun. And I miss them tons. There are many things that we unfortunatly do not have pictures of. Like going to the liberary, Net and I going out for coffee, going to the park here in SF, etc. Sometimes being in the moment is just as good as trying to capture it for later. (can't believe I just said that....but I really did want be be holding the kiddies and not the camera:)

James isn't it this picture, but we really didn't have very many pics with both Net and I in them so this will have to do!

Check out a little slideshow here.

5 comments:

Ladene said...

Thanks Kyrna for always sharing and being so up beat. I live to read the blogs, but some times mine and others are far between.

Glad you had good times with the family the last number of weeks. Not bad having only memories of these things. They last forever and are as good as pictures, anytime.

Mike and Belinda said...

Precious times - glad you can cherish them - have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Awww....the ending made me cry. Love when they go by so fast it looks like a movie. And where did you get the cute matching mommy and little peep aprons. Soooo glad you were able to do this get together. Love and miss you all no matter how far or close you are. This family really is meant to be close.

lanette said...

Its perfect. Just like the time we had! Love you, it was the best and I can't wait to do it again.

Sarah said...

What lovely photos. It sure seems like you have a precious sister bond! I can really relate to the emotions of having family visit, and then having to say goodbye until next time...
Thanks for sharing!!
Sarah