Bert has recently begun posing with the murals here in town. (last post with the scaffolding). Smiths Falls in know for being a 'train town'. We have a Railroad Museum and all. I love hearing the low rumble of the engines as they pass by the end of our street late at night.


The rest of the pics are just some we shot when we were out for an
engagement shoot for a couple getting married this summer. Bert likes to check the light and scope out the locations before we get together with the couple.


The cool man himself. Nothing like a coffee on a cold day.

Ok, not much of a post, but I thought I would try to post a bit more these days.
I think that is the last of any new pictures we have. :)
8 comments:
Post every day-please. You kids are always so interesting. No one else but Bert takes picture with backgrounds like he does. Either Canada is a place of interest, or Bert makes you see that thngs like these exist.
Love seeing your life on here. The photos are all so fun. Thanks. Missing you more each day.
Seriously, I just looked at the post again, and you are getting more beautiful every day.
The real trick is to get better cameras as you age! :) Thank you though! I love you all!
I love the red brick building - fun shots thanks for sharing!
In that last picture you look just like pink panther. I mean at least you are walking like him. I should know. :) There are two monkeys here who loooooove Peeeeeen Paaannser.
I want to know what kind of camara you need to look better as you age?? I love the pictures of life in Canada too.
Glenda
For "not much of a post" it is great! It's nice to see some of your daily lives. Loved the pictures in the previous post too... the ones where you're both holding the camera and Bert's mess. We miss you guys...
Post a Comment