Last week I thought I would try something new....for me. I picked up some seeds (for plants that have to be started inside) and planted them in flats. Thankfully things watched, do grow. :)


A week and a half later. It looks like re-potting time. I have no idea what I ma doing, but it is kinda fun. The peppers were the late bloomers.



A week and a half later. It looks like re-potting time. I have no idea what I ma doing, but it is kinda fun. The peppers were the late bloomers.
6 comments:
Yea...Glad they are doing so well. Wish I could be of some help, but a green thumb, I am not. I'm more of a mower and trimmer kinda guy.
HAPPY EASTER to you and your sweetie.
looks so good - can't wait for fresh garden produce again - Mike is getting anxious to plant the gardens as well - fun times!!
Your plants look great. Mine always got so spindly. Where are you going to plant your garden? Hope you get a big harvest.
I will pay you 3 hockey pucks per pound for your micro greens! adr
There is a community garden here in town this year, Grandma....so I am going to check that out. But one of the families in our church has a large plot they let us use. Very nice!
Ern, alrighty them! I have some fresh brocoli and pepper sprouts today....they might be something different tomorrow!
Well it's really K but B is already signed in so we will go with that!
Post a Comment