It has already been two weeks, but here are some pictures of Terry and Martha's wedding.
It was wonderful to be able to go out to New Jersey for it and we wish God's greatest blessing for for them both as they begin their life together!

The entire wedding party from left to right... Aaron, Tod, Bert, Randy, Terry and Martha, Joanna, Lydia, Ester, and Elizabeth.

The happy couple...
Aaron and Meg...

We had the wonderful surprize of sharing a table at the reception with Michael and Aulbry Ives and their children. (Bert went to seminary with Michael) Geneiva here getting laughs from all of us...

And one more at the reception...

2 comments:
Hey absolutly love the new family pic! Do send it on over.
Hey, since I don't know
Terry & Martha...I'd just like to comment on what an attractive couple Aaron and Meg make...every pic I see of them just gives me a warm feeling in my heart!!! Hopefully, we will be seeing them in the black and white sometime soon?!?!?!?!?! And by the way, don't elope...that doesn't go over very well!!!!
Post a Comment