Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Never try to think like a dog

This morning Mom and I started out doing a little good old fashion house cleaning. The deep cleaning kind that happens once a year.

In the process we found the 'shoe goop' for Mom's sandals. You know, the type that is good to use on them every six-eight weeks but you are lucky of you remember once a year.

Well we found it and Mom thought she would fix up her Birks quick a minute. "Will Oscar take off with these if I let them dry on the back step?" "Nah, we won't leave them out long."

Enter Oscar....

I'm a good puppy...

Running, not chewing for me....


A little bit later we were seaching the yard for a lost sandal. I deffinatly have to take some blame for this!


4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Stupid dog.
No really, I knew better. I don't know what I was thinking during that lapse of good judgement.

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to my cool name, Ajax? :-) adr

Anonymous said...

When Oscar starts cleaning up the yard rather than thinking it is his own personal garbage can, we might change it back to Ajax! :)

lauri said...

Never trust a dog...chewing up shoes in his nature..can't help it..it's his job. Your job is to remember his job...