
Bert's green card was approved! Yeah!!!!!
Why am I such a worrier??? God always takes perfect care of us. And yet every time...
On they way to the interview, I was milling through what options we would have if the green card wasn't approved. Bert could live in AU, and come visit me...I could live in the US and go visit him.... That was about all I could come up with. But no, all is well and for that we are truly thankful.
Now, I must see about those boxes.
6 comments:
Congrats, Bert! I knew you would make a good American.
so does this mean that you will be living in the US for a while?
It is a little confusing, even for me!
We will be going to Canada, but the congregation is quite small so Bert will have to do part time work as well. Unfortunatly his Canadian Visa will not allow him to do any work apart from the church work. (It would take 2-3 years to process that type of visa). We will be living close enough to the border that he can go across to the US for part time work.
So yay!
How cool! Congratulations!!! We will continue to pray for you two and your church!!!
That is so exciting! Congratulations! How did you get it so quickly? I’ve started the application for Jo’s visa back in September but the process is so backed up we probably won’t even get to the interview stage until sometime next spring/ summer. Congrats again! X
Great to hear the green card went through. Yes, God does provide in amazing ways! Thx for the reminder of that.
Post a Comment