He was only gone for three days but managed to snap a couple of pics while he was staying at the Murray's home.


They took him to visit the Burrell Collection in Pollok Park, Glasgow. We live there how long and never saw it?!? Terrible. We did enjoy the park many times while we were there, but never went to the collection.
"Bobby" the Scottish Terrier.

Yep, this is 'my' house!
6 comments:
Congratulations Bert. I knew you would make it. Have a good Sat. -July 26. I know we will too. You take good pictures-Bert. I transfered them to your file on Scotland.
top
Great photos, and happy to hear Bert passed, Congrats!
James
p.s.
Scotties are black, westies white:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Terrier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Highland_White_Terrier
I like westies better then. Way cuter. :)
Congratulations, we are so glad that you were able to pass and that the trip went well.
Love the pics too.
R.
I checked out the church website, very cool. Congrats, Burt! Hope everything goes well on Saturday...take pictures!
Yay for Bert!
Post a Comment