Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Oh Canada

It was Canada Day yesterday. I don't know how long it has been since Canada Day was established but it was our first time around and we had lots of fun. Most of the day was just normal Tuesday things, but we had three of the youth from church over for pizza in the evening. Then several 'tense' games of Clue followed. Two of us had never played Clue before so it was pretty interesting. Then we dashed to the park to catch the fireworks. Lots of fun.


(a picture I randomly pulled from the web.)



A couple of days ago it hailed. Our life is not only exciting, but it is well documented.... :)

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Go Canada! Glad you got to enjoy fireworks this year. You inspired me and we had pizza also last night but no clue just alot of heavy conversation.

Anonymous said...

You won't truly be able to celebrate Canada day until you can sing Oh Canada in French.

lauri said...

A good life is a documented life, that's what I say! Holy Heck, Hail? Guard your head for heavens sake. I don't care if you live in a foreign country...you're still just "cuzins" to me...

Kryna said...

Unfortunately that might mean I will never be able to celebrate Canada Day, cause I doubt even if I grasp a bit of French, singing will be off limits!