At supper Bert and I called him and sang him, "Happy Birthday". When we finished singing, Tim was on the other end to tell us James had long forsaken the phone, running, nearly crying, calling out 'Datty, Datty!' He was terrified of what he heard. Tim asked him afterwards if he wanted to talk to Auntie Kryna. His prompt reply was, " 'Nina, no!" Very sorry kiddo.
Our little Birthday Boy.


5 comments:
Happy Birthday, James! What sweet pictures of the little man. And, what a great idea for your blog header...LOVE it!
Yeah, I got the idea from someone I know!!! :)
Sweet pictures - you can sing to me anytime :)
I didn't think you all were that tone deaf but what do I know. :) LOve ya
I ran too when they sang happy birthday to me last week, course I was a little older than young James..that could have been it..hmmm
Post a Comment