Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wedding Pictures

For a slideshow of pics from Meg and Aaron's wedding, click here.

8 comments:

Becky said...

What beautiful pictures for a beautiful day! Great job! Congratulations to the happy couple (and Meg...love the red shoes!)

Mike and Belinda said...

Awesome job you two - love the pics and video - what a fun deal and day - thanks for sharing!!!

steveandjanna said...

I'm very pleased with the picture of my cheese tray.

lauri said...

Those are such gorgeous pics..and I too approve of the red heels. I think we're gonna like this Meg girl..Burt, you are a photo-dude extroidinare. If I ever get married, I'll pay you and your wifee's way to So Cal so you can snap the photos...I love your eye! We sure have a lot of photographers in this family..thank God!Otherwise we'd all be sitting around with smiles on our faces...and no one to freeze that moment...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! What a happy couple!! Looks like you capture each moment!

Just us Belds said...

Good job Bert, you have a real gift for capturing great moments!

amanda_nicole said...

what wonderful photos and such a beautiful couple! can't wait to see you all next summer!

Ladene said...

Bert is surely a good photographer.

The picture on the other blog even flatters your grandma.