Here are a couple that we have snapped of ordinary life over the last month or two.
My canning pumpkin experience. This was all from one pumpkin. It managed to fill 18ish pints. And the seeds were yum baked in the oven with a couple of different seasonings.
Broom attack. It really needs to be brought out more often....
On location for shooting engagement pics for a couple. It was so cooooold that day! We always get to the location with enough time to check out lighting and different places for pics.
The church has started a 'girls club' every other week. We make a craft or bake and then we have little topic/discussion. If there is extra time, we even play a game. It has been very encouraging....to me at least! (here we were making photo album covers)
This is 'out back', down the stairs, in places mysterious and unknown. Haha! We have a little storage/basement area where we can keep a few things. It is more or less a lean to. Bert is covering up the places were the snow would blow in. I, of course, was limited in the help I was offering at that moment.
9 comments:
Do this more often. Heard about all your canning-but seeing it makes it feel diifferent.That must have been a fairly good sized pumpkin. Is one pint enough for one pie? Or do you use that for cakes and bread?
What a handy hubby--preaching-photographer--handy man and lover.
The Sat. project with the young girls in your church sounds excellant. If only others had an open mind and know the younger set needs help for their type instead of home made rules what have been made years ago by their forefathers.
Merry Christmas and see you soon.
I'm with Grandma--this is a cool post. Nice to see you in your natural habitat. :)
The picture with the pumpkin is beautiful--it could be framed.
Thanks for sharing. I love keeping up with your life, not that I don't know as we talk at least once a day. But hay, the pictures are wonderful. You would never know that it was that cold that day by looking at the engagement pictures. They turned out so awesome.
And yes it is nice when you have people that our willing to let their children learn about the Lord and be involved in church functions. Open mindedness. That would be a new concept in our part of the world. But then it gives me something to pray about.
Great post! Your pumpkin pic looks like its out of a cookbook. You two have the touch!
What do you use your pumpkin for as I have lots of it also?
Keep up the good work with your church girls club.
Great pictures, Kryna! And I agree, that must have been a HUGE pumpkin!
It was a massive pumpkin! Kind of a Charlie Brown pumpkin if you will. It was kinda lopsided and oh so cute!
All I do with it is pie and bread. I am open to new ideas! :)
Hey I love the pics!! Your pumpkin canning looked so organized. Is that the ocd in you? Or is it just the kids in me?
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Thanks for the pics...so great to catch up with family both near and far via these blogs!
Post a Comment