We have enough pictures here for several post, but since that will never happen, here they all are at once. :)

Bert shoveling for the second time at 2 a.m. just before we left. The sidewalk snowplow made a pass just after he finished the drive way. Ah well, good exercise after watching the snow fall!
We left SF on the 22nd and made it back again in the wee hours of the 3rd. We decided that driving straight through was totally the way to do it. It seems like only a day when we switch off and sleep while the other guy drives.
James was trilled to see us. Or at least that was my interpretation :)
Doctor's son teaching James the proper art of hand washing.
Ellie rocking the rolls. :)
Can't remember what that was all about...
Ah, finally Auntie Nina found a replacement 'model' for Bert's photographing!
James hung this one. I have no idea how it managed to hang that close to the edge of the branch. Did I ever mention how much I like being an Auntie?
Miss Ellie
Common scene in the morning.
Maybe I get a kick out of this cause I'm not Mama. :)
More good times...
Checking out her new Raggedy Ann
James and 'Bumpa' going for a ride.




Can you pick who's is who's? 




7 comments:
Unbelievable pictures. I can't wait to get my CD. Oh what fun we had. I didn't know 10 days could go sooooo fast. Love and Miss you big time.
So glad the weather held both ways and. I"m sure you have lots more pictures, but looks like fun was had by all except James.
I love it! Look how happy Mom is!
Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!
I remember once you telling me you couldnt "paint". Looks as you are all very artistic!!! What a fun project.
Have a great blessed year!
Awesome pics - was great to see you also - thanks for the wonderful post - fun family memories!!
Hey, I wanna see the all of the pictures. I love 'em all. Isn't a camera a fun thing to have? And such lovely subjects too...it's a win win sitch. I'm serious, I wanna see more!
You guys simply have WAY TOO MUCH fun!! Looks like a blast!! Glad I'm part of this family...even at a distance!
Post a Comment