Yesterday I mopped my kitchen floor. One would think that should happen on a regular basis with out being noted. But it doesn't. The reason it happened yesterday was cause the hose from my washer fell out of the sink while the washer was draining. I was working on photos at the computer and heard things that I shouldn't have. In the end, not only do we have a sparkly clean floor, but every towel in the house got a wash too. Almost a win win situation.
My cute braided green rug didn't like the bleach in the water though.
4 comments:
Good thing you were right there when it happened - could have been lots worse!
Look at the bright side, at least you could skip the water and bucket thing!!
Hope all is well
B & G Rozeboom
Did your sweet hubby get the new wire thing worked up yet so this wont happen again?
You have to drain the washer into the sink? That sounds like an old wringer washer! I hope you dont have to use one of those!!??!
I bet your whole house smelled sparkly clean with the bleach. And what is it that green does not like bleach?
Post a Comment