Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time with the Kiddos

I played hookie this past week and met up with Mom, Net, James, and Ellie in Sioux Falls and Minneapolis. What a hoot. The kids have of course grown again....amazing. :) We didn't make many plans or try to pack too many things in, but we did manage to do a bit of shopping. Love you guys!
Getting geared up for IKEA.
See Net's smile???


James is in there somewhere....

Ellie loves her Grandma....

Found her deal!

We ate it all. Little Girl did her part. She has a healthy appetite, yes she does.


We went to the Mall of America to find a indoor play park for the kids. Wonder of all wonders, they informed us they didn't have anything for toddlers.....except for LEGO'S. I am pretty sure that James thought he hit the jackpot.

Getting ready to race his car.

Or cars....

Riding the 'steps'... :)

Net says, "Run Forrest, Run!" He loves to run. I have no idea where he got that from. Not from Auntie Nina.








Starting early with Altoids.

Finally one with Mom in it!

James was happy to check out all the airplanes at the airport. He had informed us of each one he saw in the sky during the week.



There is a kiddie on there somewhere....

7 comments:

Mike and Belinda said...

Looks like fun was had by all!

Ladene said...

What a nice mini vacation. The kid really enjoyed, I'm sure. Good pictures, more to put in my file. Thanks

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Love You. It was a great time wasn't it?

lauri said...

What great pics, none of you I notice. Those chitlins are growing somethin fierce, huh? Can't wait to see y'all in July!

cope21 said...

Looks like ya gals had a blast!! Miss you all so much!! hope all is well..

Tim and Lanette said...

I'm so glad you take so many pics. I don't know what we'd do without you and your camera. James does miss you so. I'm looking forward to the day we can pack him up and leave him with you for a week. :)

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Great time looks to be had by all!! The last pic is hilarious!!