Friday, June 05, 2009

The Senses


There is a reason why you have five senses. I can never figure out which one/ones are most important.


But now that summer is here, I would rate sound right there at the top.


Gotta love:

(1) the drone of a law mower

(2) the chirp of birds early in the morning

(3) the whoosh of wind from open car widows

(4) the gentle lap of water against a shore

(5) the voice of all your dear ones


4 comments:

Tim and Lanette said...

I'm glad you like to hear my voice cuz you get to hear it about 4 times a day.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Good one. And Dad plans to get me a headset for my phone as he is worried about a brain tumor for all the time I am on the phone. hehehe

Ladene said...

I really enjoy your blogs. Your mind works a lot like mine--differnetly!

These were good reasons for what your senses are doing for you.

Mike and Belinda said...

VERY SWEET - THANKS FOR SHARING