Every year the city of Ottawa opens the Rideau Canal to ice skating. The ice has to be something like 10 inches think before it is open to the public.
Some friends of ours asked us to join them for a little fun on the ice yesterday evening. It was perfect weather and we all had a blast! After two years in Canada, yesterday was the first time we put on a pair of skates. Ahhh!



Thankfully, I got to push one of the strollers. That is the only reason I can boast not falling. :)

David, Anna, Lisa, and Mark

Anna was loving her beaver tail pastry.





11 comments:
Hey there Kryna
Looks like you guys had immense fun...it's something we have NEVER done here in sunny SA (hehe!). The setting looks gorgeous - as do the two of you! Lotsaluv to Bert.
Luv C
How interesting. I'm sure you guys did a good job. Glad you have friends you can do things with. Those little ones looked about the same age as Lannett's.
Sorry about this comment mix up. I am doing nothing different than other wise, but each time Gt. and Ev. picture comes up. LA
Hi Grandma,
Haha, I figured it was you! I bet Mom must have check the blogs at your house and made a comment, and now your computer still has her 'signed in'. You should be able to choose, 'change user' in the space under the commment box. We always have that when I stay at Mom's house too! Love you lots!
That is so pretty. I bet it was fun and I would have wanted a stroller also or my walker. hehehe
Dad would have been a terror to the whole crowd.
Cute little kiddies.
love ya
What alot of fun - ice skating is so fun - and i loved the pictures - glad they asked you to go along!
Did it work this time? Grandma
You look just as glamorous as ever even all bundled up. XOXO
Looks like a great way to spend an evening! How fun!
Love the new look!
Looks like a blast! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment