I love this picture! Net and Tim used to have a mini van. Well, used to a couple times...long story but it seems as if Net is suffering from the dreaded invisibleness of high school a few years late. It is now in the form of driving mini vans. Both vans they have owned, have been hit and totalled within the first year they have had them. Everyone has always been ok, thankfully.
After the last van was totaled, they bought a Volvo station wagon . (The safety ratings are though the roof....kinda like poor Meg's head here :) It is supposed to fit as many people as a mini van. The picture below is when all of us girls - Mom, Net, Meg, Me- and the three kiddies were headed to a baby shower for Jasper back in August. James loved it! While Meg might be a little shorter than Net and I (thus the reason for the backseat placement:), I don't know if she would agree with the 'as much room as a mini van theory!
3 comments:
LOVE IT!
That is adorable - can see on James face that he is loving it and I think Meg was having a great time as well!!!(Until the leg craps kicked in maybe)
We had so much fun that day. Thanks Kryna. I never got a shot of that and this can not go unforgotten.
Love you
Post a Comment