It has been so long since I posted anything! Nothing too exciting happening here, but I thought I would post a couple pics from last week when I visited our new little nephew in Arkansas! Me and Jasper....we bonded. He slept right by me by the couch. Sometimes in my arms...but I don't like to do that too much cause I am a pretty good sleeper! He seems to be a little cuddlebug. Love it!
It just hit me that I haven't even said that Jasper was born. He was born on July 11 around noon, weighing 7 lbs 11 oz. Net and Tim named him Jasper Mathias. We are thinking he might take after Grandpa R.

And then a picture of the three little munchkins. Miss them all!
4 comments:
Adorable pictures - I'm sure they love you too - way more than you will ever know - thanks for sharing!!!
Awwwww.....cute as ever. And I know they are all missing their Auntie Nena. I know I am.
Wasn't it fun to be back by family? That little guy is a doll.--The older two are also.
Wonder what he looks like by now?
Just sayin---
Post a Comment