
This was just some random road between Adelaide and Robe, where we went on vacation....on our vacation. Bert and I took off a two days before the rest of the crew who were finishing up business at home.

Bert and I went bush walking one of those days. We walked along this road, though sand dunes, and eventually made it to the ocean.



This was the house we stayed in. Awesome little spot with tons of room.
Waling on the beach when everyone arrived.

Bert and Tony looked like this for a good portion of the time...

The coffee shop we went to everyday was also a new and used book shop. Very very cute. 

Bert and his Mum.


Bert's parent's pastor and his wife were able to join of for a couple days. Great fellowship here over a cup of tea....

The boys showing off their mad art skills...

















5 comments:
Just love the photos. Looks like so much fun and beautiful.
Beautiful - thanks again - and don't worry - we would love to see more!!!
Thanks Kyrna. Keep sharing all your pictures. You are a lucky girl taking in all those kuxuary vacations.
You will remember them , even when your old and rinkled. Memories are worth far more than money.
I always enjoy looking through your photos...so more the merrier.
Looks like a wonderful time was had by all.
Dear Burt & Kryna - such lovely photos! This is getting me sooooo excited for my Aussie trip to visit Martha & Terry coming up in a few months!!! I can't wait!
Hey, I just wanted to check with you all if it's ok that I've listed your blog on mine under my "list of favorite blogs." Right now my blog is public. If you'd rather not, I totally understand, and will take it off right away! As a new blogger, I am trying to learn good blog etiquette, so I decided to make sure I asked you!
God's blessings, and hope you keep enjoying (or have enjoyed) your Aussie trip immensely!
P.S. If you'd like to check out my blog about my thoughts & memory-making in KY, feel free to do so at www.thecrickconnection.blogspot.com
Post a Comment