
Sheep are more common in Australia than cattle. My dear hubby had his camera in hand at just the right time (shocking:).
Life from where we are... wherever that might be...

Sheep are more common in Australia than cattle. My dear hubby had his camera in hand at just the right time (shocking:).
7 comments:
How cute is that? I didn't know they had big rigs down under. Or is that just in Scotland? You can always count on Bert to be ready with the camera. Good Job Bert.
How cute is that? I didn't know they had big rigs down under. Or is that just in Scotland? You can always count on Bert to be ready with the camera. Good Job Bert.
That is too cute. Everybody needs a dog like that. Tuff was a good puppy...I miss Tuff.
Well, any guy who always has his camera ready, can be a cousin of mine. I enjoy the photos a lot. Gives us a glimpse of the life you are living wherever you are. God bless Bert!
did a sand dune cover you??
Where IS my little girl? Aunt Joan warned me about those Aussies.
Oops that was Aunt Jessie. How did that happen?
Post a Comment