Friday, November 10, 2006

The Rest of the Trip

Here are a few more pictures of the trip to Robe. That was a week ago, but I am just that slow. It it is any consolation, not much has happend since then. Ants invaded the house, the dog hasn't been happy with us, and the like.
This road winds through the sand dunes all the way to the ocean. The white speck is were we abandoned the car and took off on a hike to the beach.

Are we there yet? The 4x4 buggies are the only ones that drive though here.

Kept the two of us out of trouble for one morning.
Rocks eaten away by the slow movement of smaller rocks shuffled around by the waves at high tide.
Long live the Queen. "Anyone for a Cuppa? (have to have their tea even on the beach)
And the next day...
Sunset light on the beach grasses.
It was a three hour drive down to Robe. Not bad at all for one of Rozeboom blood line. We stopped for tea once and also another time to streach etc. I had to smile a bit. If it isn't one of the three main meal times or the gas tank isn't empty, why are we stopping?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stretch a bit, I didn't know you could do that. I'll have to ask Gerrit if we can try that once. Always fun to try new things.

Anonymous said...

Yeah we usually didn't stop unless the motorhome was on fire. hehe..

Kryna said...

Which was more often that we would like to admitt...

Anonymous said...

Is it just your camera or does the sunlight look different there? It's almost like it's coming from a different angle or intensity... hmmm. Love that shot of the grass.

Kryna said...

I think the sunlight does look different. It comes at a differnt angle that is for sure. Directions are of no use!