Back into the world of blogging. I didn’t try to post while Mom and Dad were here. Mom will vouch for me in that it takes a long time to blog with our dial-up connection/temperamental computer. "Temperamental computer," in a whisper.
Mom and Dad made it home safe and sound, no matter how hard I tried to keep them here. :) The fender-bender in Perth on the way to the airport was a pretty desperate attempt I will admit. And you would have thought I could have hit the car a little harder huh?!? (Check Mom’s blog for details: www.outsideofbox.blogspot.com )
Life is back to abnormal here. Bert is preparing sermons. I am dog walking, baking cookies, and thinking of packing up and moving to Skye next week. It is two hours by car. If eyes could carry you from place to place though, it would be not more than trip to the few minutes. But alas, as I have found in the past week, our poor little car does not have wings. We have two car loads of things so it is not a big thing.
Just to let you all know what we have been up to in the past couple of weeks, here are a few of my favorite pictures.






2 comments:
Oh, we did have a good time didn't we? It is a shame, but true, that that is the only picture of the four of us. How did that happen? Miss you both bunches.
Thanks for sharing - talked with your mom and she had a blast!!!
Hope everything goes well with the move - take care!!
Post a Comment