I just heard today that 85% of dust in your house comes from human skin. Is that true? And then why is there such a pile-up of it all when you come back from a two week trip? That is just plain scary...
Life from where we are... wherever that might be...
4 comments:
Oh girl, I just love you and your mind. It works to a drummer all it's own and it is a great drummer.
Hope you can find a place to blog from in the next month where ever you might be cuz we will sure miss you.
...you have a "strange brain" my friend...I like that in a person
Amen sista! Thinking about the dead skin cells thing freaks me out :-S
Yes indeed, your stratum corneum (epidermis) sluffs off at an alarming rate!
You might even go so far as to say
"will you hurry up! I'm dying here!"
Your blog is so cool!
Post a Comment