Saturday, January 05, 2008

Pepper


I like pepper. It has been this way for a long time now. Clearly it has become an addiction. Bert looked at my plate of 'goolosh' at dinner today and said something about 'volcanic ash'.


Might be time to cut back.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah -- it's good for you!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Yea, I remember you fixing your egg on toast for breakfast. By the time you had the pepper on it, you had no idea there was an egg under it. It's a lot better that your father's salt habit.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Nice new frosty look!

Tim and Lanette said...

Pepper...Gooooood, Salt...Baaaaad

lauri said...

...you and Susie have something in common. In a restaurant, she takes the cap off the pepper shaker to get enough...how do you do that without burning your mouth all to heck?

Kryna said...

Woah now, that IS a lot of pepper, Laur! I haven't done that with the pepper yet but it has been know to happen with the parmasan cheese...

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Great new photos.

Just us Belds said...

I hope you have a peppermill, they have the BEST pepper! Its nothing like the pepper in the spice containers!