I love you Aaron. Only you come up with these things that are so true and then have the nerve to say it. :) I was just gonna be all boring and say I still go for the cat. I have kind of always enjoyed the fact cats look down on you. Strange I know.
I don't like dogs and I really don't like cats (sorry lanette!!) so I'll have to take the pig. You have to slow down with the posts, I can't keep up with you! :)
Well, Dalaynee has been telling me for at least 2 months that she wants a "real doggie that barks" I think I will have to go with the dog! But not a puppy...we'd try to adopt a 1-2 year old. =)
ok, to be honest, I've had all three as pets...yup, even the pig. Lumpy was his name, cuz he had arthritis in his leg...they all equally brought me joy...nuff said
11 comments:
As a Dutch Calvinist, I suppose I should say "worm", but I'll have to play the heretic and pick "horse." adr
I have Gerrit. That's enough for me, thank you.
I love you Aaron. Only you come up with these things that are so true and then have the nerve to say it. :) I was just gonna be all boring and say I still go for the cat. I have kind of always enjoyed the fact cats look down on you. Strange I know.
I don't like dogs and I really don't like cats (sorry lanette!!) so I'll have to take the pig. You have to slow down with the posts, I can't keep up with you! :)
A pot bellied pig would make for a cute pet. Maybe not so cuddly tho like a cat or dog.
Why not a Rabbit of extraordinary proportions?
Flemish Giants are the size of small dogs.
Well, Dalaynee has been telling me for at least 2 months that she wants a "real doggie that barks" I think I will have to go with the dog! But not a puppy...we'd try to adopt a 1-2 year old. =)
ok, to be honest, I've had all three as pets...yup, even the pig. Lumpy was his name, cuz he had arthritis in his leg...they all equally brought me joy...nuff said
I hear pigs make nice pets...
kiss piggie
I love the pig pics. You have to get a pig!
I'd say it would have to be the dog for me.
Post a Comment