Happy Happy Birthday to my dear Hubby! We have a few pictures of him from when he was a bit smaller. The teen years are a bit sketch for pictures. Most of the ones we have from then, you can't even tell it is him cause he is just a little dot on a surf board in the middle of the ocean.
I can't remember if we have posted any of these pics before. If we have, sorry!

Jacquie and Bert...he couldn't be more than a couple months old here.

It looks like he either looooved water even then.


He said he had blond hair when he was little. It was pretty light here...for Bert.:)

A school picture from kindergarten or first grade. (in his favorite shirt)
A few months ago. That was the last pic I could find of him....haha, not, but I do need to take more pics!Anyway, Happy Birthday Sweetie, I love ya!
6 comments:
How absolutely adorable--that man of your's. Have a great 34th.
I sure like that Skype!
Hey there, Kryna
Just popping in to wish Bert a:
REALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I must tell you...that picture of him, Jacquie and Ann - on the boat- seems to have been taken at Zoo Lake (here in Johannesburg, SA). They were a very young family at the time. Bert was my first nephew (when I was still a teenager). They were super cute kids!! Thanks for putting up the pics'. It brings back lots of fond memories!
Lots of love
Caryl
I am the worst Mother-in-law ever. Sorry I missed your b-day. We can celebate when we get there in a few weeks. What cute pictures, love them all
Happy Birthday Bert - hope its great!!
Happy birthday, Bert!!!
Thanks for the info Aunt Caryl! It is really nice to hear some of the family 'history'!
Post a Comment