Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Chair

I picked up an office chair at Salvation Army the other day. It is great. I like the smallish kind with no arms. It was perfect but it looked like Lassie spent way too much time in the office. So I picked up some fabric from IKEA and did a little home re-covering job on it. Fun stuff! It didn't take very long either. I highly recommend it to anybody!


Now we just wonder what the print is supposed to be. In IKEA it looked like black and white cactus to me. Bert thinks they are weird watermelons. Ah well.


7 comments:

Terreth said...

I vote stones on the beach.

Ladene said...

Kryna -you contine to amaze me. Can you do everything? The chair looks great. I have never recovered anything.

Doesn't the material look like painted stones? Just the right thing for an office chair.

Mike and Belinda said...

Awesome - i am in awwww and looks great - you need to come visit here and help me out sometime :)

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I'm thinking Mushrooms....

Lanette said...

hAHH. MY mind went straight to mushrooms too. It must be in the family.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

You are so talented. Looks great!

Sarah said...

It looks fabulous!!