Nope it isn't a dream, they are for real Marks & Spencer Chocolate Biscuits! One of the ladies in church returned a suitcase she had borrowed for her trip to the UK and put these in it for us. Thanks Flora!




All the fall garden bounty. We had our first frost on Sunday night so I cleaned out the garden. It is nice to have the color in the house...until we eat them. :)

The leaves have a ton of color at the moment. I love it!

Bert was testing out his new 'toy'. (his birthday present from Mum and Dad Pohl arrived yesterday. He loves it!:) We had just finished with a client meeting at Starbucks.
I really do take pictures of Bert too, but I honestly have no idea where they disappear to. We'll have to look into that..... 
3 comments:
Awesome pics again and now I am craving a piece of chocolate :) - might have to go take care of that!!!
Hey there Kryna
Those chocolates...Im surprised that they lasted long enough to be photographed! hehe! You guys sure do resist temptation!
Couldn't quite work out what the present was for Bert...sounds very interesting!
Anyway, lots of love to you all.
Lovely post
Caryl in SA
I'll bet Berts gift was another better camera (If that be possible). You folks do take interesting pictures.
So your garden is finished due to the frost. The colored tray looks good, just as a decoration. Don't have to eat it.
Hear you are getting lots of company in the next few weeks. Have fun (I know you will and I'll bet it will mean many trips to Starbucks!
Post a Comment