Thursday, October 05, 2006



I was thinking in Church last night (not durring preaching :), we should get a family tattoo. I was looking down at my finger that was smashed to bits in the Beemer door and I saw the hole Ernie painstaking burned into the nail. It is two thirds of the way to the end now and I was thinking of how sad it will be when it is finally gone. It could be something we did together and carry everywhere sort of thing. I was thinking some thing like this for the tattoo.
Do you think they would still let you be a prof with one of those on your bum Ern?
Or maybe Ern should just burn a hole in my nail when we see him again.

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Only my middle child could come with something like this. I often wonder what it would be like to be in Kryna's mind for a day. But I'm game for the tatoo. I think it would really be a family bonding thing, but I don't know if little James would go along with it.

Tim and Lanette said...

I'm more than willing, although I'd rather not get it on my bum. James may have to wait a little bit, I think it should be a consensual thing.

Anonymous said...

Bring on the paperclips!

Kryna said...

Party pooper! I'll bring the box of them