
You have to love them! Bert and I went for a walk on the beach and faintly in the background, the tinny little sounds of an Ice Cream Van floated by. Why is it that that sound is universally understood as ice cream music? We may never know. Thankfully though, I could believe that this was an ice cream van. It was pretty warm out and we were on the beach. In Glasgow, Scotland, we could hear the music out the window of our flat and it was raining and freezing outside....and it was the middle of winter. All things combined, it was hardly believable that young children would dig into pockets for a pound just to freeze further by eating a Mr. Whippy Cone.
They have to keep me in the family now, I know too much!Mr. Bert looking all sexy in his 'safety goggles". His poor dad actually as to where those things when he is operating on someone. On the upside, you never loose them....

4 comments:
This summer our ice cream truck was playing christmas carols in theat plinky-plonky music...Can you believe it? I've been trying to skype you for a couple of days but can never get you. James and I miss you. Maybe I'll just skype you tonight when I get up to feed James. Can you e-mail me your addy there? thank you. :)
What is Mr. Bertie constructing? While I do think osha would approve of his working habits, he just looks a little paranoid to me:)
Son of a Doctor, what can I say....
Yah you will not lose them and no one will take them either, that is for sure. But he is handsome. I don't know why he will not go in to get his eyes checked.
Post a Comment