A week from today, Mom and Dad will be having supper here at our house, Lord willing. Oh, I can not wait!
Aaron came last year in March for his spring break. He was here for five days and we had a blast. Most of these pictures are from the day we played the tourist in Edinburgh. And we did not even feel bad. (Bert was with us even though you can't tell from the pictures.)
You can't go to Ediburgh without seeing the castle.




On his way back home.
5 comments:
Hey Brittany, I think that is a great idea. Think of the things we could make up..umm I mean write about him. It would be very interesting i'm sure.
There would be people that would pay money to name his site I am sure!
I love, love, love the picture displaying just how your 'tum tum' felt. As for my brudder, I'd post for him.
You guys as all so sweet. I feel so loved. I should start a blog I know but you are all so much more interesting when you write than I would be if I tried. I'd spend too much time trying to figure it out.
It was a great trip for Spring Break though. I'm so eager on Dad and Mom's behalf. It's going to be so much fun for them to be in Scotland.
Ok, about the earlier post...I mean Aaron's cute and all, but I really like your husband's cow picture. Can't get too many pics of livestock, that's my theory...what a cool place you live in...show your folks a good time!
Post a Comment