Friday, January 12, 2007

Stranded They Are



Mom and Dad are stuck in Springfield at this very minute. Looking longingly at the nice airplane that was going to carry them to Memphis, Tenn. en-route to Glasgow.

Light rain doesn’t look like a problem but alas all flights are cancelled out of Springfield till tomorrow because of ice just above the innocent looking rain.


"Me thinks I will hop into the big red Ford and it will be "anther on time flight" for GDR," Dad is thinking. So I think they are zipping down to Memphis by wheels to make the international flight.


This is most definitely a Rozeboom vacation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know--I love it. When your flight is cancelled, what better way to make your connecting flight than to just drive there--it's only 8 hours away and that way we don't have to have worry about the airlines or the weather? haha Outstanding! This is classic Rozeboom folks.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Yup, you know what your Grandpa Dick always, said, "When there's a will there's a way."
I always wonder about that saying?

Anonymous said...

I love your posts, Kryna. It has been great to get to know you better via the internet. I hope your folks are able to arrive soon and enjoy their visit with you. In Christ, Alex

Kryna said...

I love blogs too! I have been checking both your's and Brett's and it is great to "be part of" your life. Great stuff!