We have been filling out forms for visa applications for way too many hours now...and it asked what jobs we have had in the past. Poor Bert has no pictures, so this one is all about me here.
First job was at Baskets....all around peaon (Bert says that's not a word, help me out here)
First job was at Baskets....all around peaon (Bert says that's not a word, help me out here)
Second job was at the metal shop...kind like the above, hehehe!
Third at IHOP....server, "would you like some bacon on the side?"
Fourth. That fashy top comes from Bratano Footware......sales associate
Fifth at Mr. Sighn's India....drink pourer (authentic Indian food...turbans and kitls were worn in this establishment, but not by me!)
Sixth at Devoncove Hotel....dining staff, housekeeper, and receptionist.
At the moment, I get to bum it! Mom says to enjoy it while it last, no problem!
6 comments:
Well Bert may be right if he's picky about spelling. :-) But "peon" is the Spanish word for farm hand or handyman or unskilled laborer. I don't know its origin though. I imagine it's a diminuative of some word for worker. adr
I hope we don't get in trouble with the 'Child Labor Law' people. But it is a sweet picture. ;^)
Awwww, Awww, Awwww. I love your pictures, and all of you jobs, but you forgot ragdolls. Love ya
You know Ern, I had peon spelled that way at first, but since nobody here knew what it was, I went with what I thought it might be instead of what I felt it really was....the story of my life and my terrible report cards in spelling!
Evonne, I was wondering about the "child labor laws"! :) Hey if they do good work, why not. Cute pictures, Kryna and what a variety of work experience!
On a closer second look I noticed Annie Sue laying on top of the pile of basket handles. Whatever in the world was Annie Sue doing in the shop?
Post a Comment