Your husband is so handy to have around, huh? I think we should have S'mores at the reunion and have Bert spark it up, whatta ya say? We shall pray about the church calling thing. Exciting and scary all at the same time, huh?
Awesome...Terry you are just amazing. We miss you. I'm not sure about thus whole teaching James this stuff, but I'd rather have Bert teach it to him than anybody else. Good stuff
6 comments:
Wow! Minister and Sorcerer!
What a bonus for whichever church calls him!
I think Bert will be great with the youth in any church. I can see our annual chruch 4th of July party getting very interesting.
ach you pohls and your tricksy ways. i still have a laugh every time i do the "hand a pen to somebody but then make them grab your finger" ploy.
Your husband is so handy to have around, huh? I think we should have S'mores at the reunion and have Bert spark it up, whatta ya say? We shall pray about the church calling thing. Exciting and scary all at the same time, huh?
Yeah Terry, we maybe should put that in his resume!
Awesome...Terry you are just amazing. We miss you. I'm not sure about thus whole teaching James this stuff, but I'd rather have Bert teach it to him than anybody else. Good stuff
Post a Comment