Hehe, no guess who Bert is going to look like in a couple years! :) I always said he looked more like his mom...and he does kinda, but I don't think anybody will beleive me now!
Hey Kryna... I'll tell you a secret. The flowers in the bouquet are "Frangipani" blossoms, which were ferried up to Pretoria (a 5-6 hour dive in those days from our farm) for the occasion.
6 comments:
Oh, My! I did not realize how much their children looked like them. What a blessing!
Hehe, no guess who Bert is going to look like in a couple years! :) I always said he looked more like his mom...and he does kinda, but I don't think anybody will beleive me now!
What a great picture, tho...right there coming out of the church and his dad looks right at the camera..very cool
It's the coolest angle for that photo! And yes, I dont think I need 2 guesses! WOW!
Beautiful wedding photo! No question who it is.
Hey Kryna... I'll tell you a secret. The flowers in the bouquet are "Frangipani" blossoms, which were ferried up to Pretoria (a 5-6 hour dive in those days from our farm) for the occasion.
Post a Comment