Friday, October 10, 2008

Life or Something Like It

Not too much is happening around here. There are no photos of Bert, the Rev. On the other hand there is always evidence of Bert, the boy with the camera. Just a few from the last week.

Canadian Maple leaf...



Water flowing over one of the locks.

10 comments:

Ladene said...

What a talented Hubby. Good pictures.

Terreth said...

Sorry I missed the birthday!

Happy Birthday, Old Man!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

It really is fall by you. Next year we will have to plan our trip to include the leaves.
I miss Mickey!
Was it a chocolate cake?

Just us Belds said...

The leaves and blue sky are amazing, might snag it for my background!

Kryna said...

Go for it Lisa!

Mike and Belinda said...

Awesome pics thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Great nature pictures! God is amazing isn't He? I'm so often reminded of that during this time of year especially...seeing the beauty we live in change before our eyes!

lauri said...

Love the shots. Wondering if it's ok to use one the leaf ones for a postcard I have to make for Women's Ministries here....or do I have to pay your husband? He is a professional after all! I'll bring him cookies to the reunion, how 'bout that? What kind does he like?

Bert said...

let me know which one, and you can have the image full-rez :-)
oh, and cookies?

Anonymous said...

Like the red maple...shows your Canandian side.

Happy Birthday, Bert!