Maybe it is just the Auntie in me, but I always felt that James and I have had a special bond. And I love it.
Most often when I am talking on the phone with Lanette, she will ask James if he would like to talk to Auntie Kryna. He would always get pretty excited, take the phone and start jabbering away. The only problem was when Net wanted the phone back.
Lately though when she asks if he wants to talk to me, he says no. Just a matter of fact no. But the times he does actually take the phone and speak with me, Net says he seems to think that I can see things through the phone. He will be showing the phone different things while he is talking to me.
He has also started asking for the family picture on the fridge. "Auntie Nina..." Net will give it to him and he will take it around the house and show 'me' his new toys.
I love that little boy!
Most often when I am talking on the phone with Lanette, she will ask James if he would like to talk to Auntie Kryna. He would always get pretty excited, take the phone and start jabbering away. The only problem was when Net wanted the phone back.
Lately though when she asks if he wants to talk to me, he says no. Just a matter of fact no. But the times he does actually take the phone and speak with me, Net says he seems to think that I can see things through the phone. He will be showing the phone different things while he is talking to me.
He has also started asking for the family picture on the fridge. "Auntie Nina..." Net will give it to him and he will take it around the house and show 'me' his new toys.
I love that little boy!
He was painting Woodstock, the plaster piggy bank. Woodstock also has very colorfully insides.
He loves books. Pretty much any book. He doesn't even care what you are wearing when you read to him....obviously.

"Now Auntie 'Nina look like Uncle 'Boo' with the camera!"
We never said he was a daredevil.
9 comments:
You write the most interestinig blogs and have the cutest pictures. Yes, that little James is a sweetheart and growing up quickly. How are the leaves? Our's are starting to show more and more. Maybe next week they will be in there peak and we can go for a ride.
You sure are a special auntie its plain to see!!
Nothin' quite like an awesome Aunt to hang with! I LOVE that picture of the two of you painting the pig! :)
James s lucky to have his auntie Nina!!! That's for sure!!! I love all the pictures!!!
You've been tagged!!
Isn't be an auntie just the greatest????
May was a surprisingly long time ago, I want more pictures too. My plans are to get after the man with the camera to make me more pictures.
R.
Can't wait little girl. Only 3 more days. hehehe
them nephews are special, hey? wait until he's about 17...it's all kind of fun!
Post a Comment