Life from where we are... wherever that might be...
I don't have a clue, must be one of those guy things.Vicki
Try again. Not a guy thing :-) Those stickers often came in bright pink...!
Oh my! Was hot pink a manly color 'back then'? :)
those were popular with the bikini clad bug owners...Guys had the blue or black ones...Genuuuiiine masculine.
I know I know I know
Anyone else?(give a link to their home page or something...)Can't believe these guys are still going... Same attitude too.
OK this has been going on long enough...what gives?
And I did't have a bug or the sticker...how ever in the world did you notice me...hahaha! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I don't have a clue, must be one of those guy things.
Vicki
Try again. Not a guy thing :-) Those stickers often came in bright pink...!
Oh my! Was hot pink a manly color 'back then'? :)
those were popular with the bikini clad bug owners...
Guys had the blue or black ones...
Genuuuiiine masculine.
I know I know I know
Anyone else?
(give a link to their home page or something...)
Can't believe these guys are still going... Same attitude too.
OK this has been going on long enough...what gives?
And I did't have a bug or the sticker...how ever in the world did you notice me...hahaha! :)
Post a Comment