Life from where we are... wherever that might be...
Happy Birthday, Gerrit!!! What great photos of your Dad!
Happy Birthday Gerrit - wishing you many more!!!
A big happy birthday to Gerrit!!!! Great photos!
ok, i'm loving the suprise photo, but the best part is Kryna's face behind him. HB gerrit...and many more!
Keep up the posting.I love knowing how things are going for you.I have a little something for you over at my blog.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Gerrit!!! What great photos of your Dad!
Happy Birthday Gerrit - wishing you many more!!!
A big happy birthday to Gerrit!!!! Great photos!
ok, i'm loving the suprise photo, but the best part is Kryna's face behind him. HB gerrit...and many more!
Keep up the posting.I love knowing how things are going for you.
I have a little something for you over at my blog.
Post a Comment