Apparently there is no substitute for a genuine eyelet fastener. A button does not work. One lies in a hundred pieces all over my kitchen table. And size E crochet hooks definitely do not work. After being smashed with a hammer, the sorry hook end resembles a purple praying mantis. I wonder if a pliers would be able to help the little crochet hook's identity crisis....
Friday, November 21, 2008
Improvising
Apparently there is no substitute for a genuine eyelet fastener. A button does not work. One lies in a hundred pieces all over my kitchen table. And size E crochet hooks definitely do not work. After being smashed with a hammer, the sorry hook end resembles a purple praying mantis. I wonder if a pliers would be able to help the little crochet hook's identity crisis....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love your new header. Mine sure needs some work...hint,hint,hint..
In fact, mine is missing completely. I bet that is a good sign. Do you know code? The whole blog needs a redo.
You are so funny , Kryna. I do believe you can be happy about any thing.
Post a Comment