
Being the good little Presbyterian I am :), I went to the "Listen to Christmas" performance that was on at the Hall on Saturday night. It took a little convincing to think that the Holidays were actually yet to come, since we were all together with my family a few weeks ago and Bert’s family just before that. A local poet read Christmas poems and stories, the community choir sang, and they had a wind band as well. Kilts were worn. Great fun was has by all.
12 comments:
Sounds like a blast. I bet it took a little convincing to get bert to go too, huh?
tdh
What a good Presbyterian... :)
My hubby found himself covered in a mountain of work...poor guy!
Augh, Poor Bert! Too bad he had to miss that.
Augh, Poor Bert! Too bad he had to miss that.
Augh, Poor Bert! Too bad he had to miss that.
Augh, Poor Bert! Too bad he had to miss that.
Augh, Poor Bert! Too bad he had to miss that.
Oophs, I have been having some trouble making a comment. Guess it started working. :^D
...so what you're saying is Poor Bert, too bad he to miss it, right? I think it sounds very cool, Kryna...somewhat like a talent show from those early family reunions, heh? thanks for the card and the great pic...mine is on it's way, no really it is!
Scotland looks beautiful! Glad you could enjoy some Christmas Scotland style!
I thought Presbyterians didnt celebrate Christmas?
Post a Comment