Wednesday, December 13, 2006



My temperamental computer.

Do I love it? Do I hate it? I can but only ponder this. My sweet hubby spied the little thing at the bottom of a rubbish bin. Bert loves computers. He loves cords. He loves anything that has more memory than his calculator. He loves computers. This being the case, the opportunity could not be passed. Out of the bin came the dejected little laptop. Screws were loosened, others were tightened. Clean, clean, ‘scrub’, ‘scrub’, and the second generation Pohl family added the third computer to their belongings.

Ok so that is the background. Now the crazy bundle of keys has begun doing all manner of things she should not. If you have ever been friends with a mule, you may have some idea of how my sweet little computer is behaving. She simply refuses to budge at times. We are cruising along, "Dear Mom, ……" Send. And boom. Out of the blue, I am reminded who is really has the upper hand in this little game.

But in the end, I love it. I thank the person who binned it, and thank my hubby for so loving thinking of me when he saw the thing in the dump and also for spending hours fixing her for me.

Most of all though, I thank the Lord for giving me such a sweet hubby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your "new" laptop!

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoy your new toy - love always and keep smiling!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome post!!! Very, very good. I think you should call me to talk about it. :) YOu think so?