Saturday, December 23, 2006

The a fore mentioned temperamental computer was treated shamefully today.

While Bert was eating his fourth bowl of soup (yes the questionable concoction from yesterday), I thought I would make myself useful by sending a couple of pictures to the family. The computer was perched at the end of the table so Bert could see the screen as well, without disturbing his protein intake. No problem. Pictures were sent. Meal was over and then in my haste clear the table I tripped on a cord.

Smack, on the floor it landed. Bert of course was in shock. Me too cause I quite like the little thing now. But after our breathing started again, we saw it had not skipped a beat.

I knew we would get along, this computer and I!

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I love the photo. Wouldn't you know it, another cord was the problem. Dad-blame cords. They are taking over the world I tell you. Glad your nice little laptop is a survivor.

lauri said...

...girl, you don't know your own strength...just don't whack your husband or anything for heavens sake!

Kryna said...

Lara, I am so glad at least you could see my true talents! :)

Mike and Belinda said...

Happy New Year and wishing you the best in 2007 - hope all is well and love the posts - it's neat to keep track of everyone - maybe someday I'll try one!!!