Friday, December 22, 2006




There is some lentil soup in the making on my stove right now. But the smell in the kitchen is not the nice hearty smell we love associating with soup. It is more like…dirt. (I feel like I am channeling my five year old self. For about a year, everything smelt and tasted like dirt. Ahh the joys of childhood!) I think we need a new recipe over here!

4 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

It looks good but I would never ever have guessed it was lentil soup. Good Luck. I remember those dirt days. I always wondered how you became a dirt taste expert anyway?

Tim and Lanette said...

yes I remember how french fries went from tasting like dirt to all you would order. hmmmm

Kryna said...

It is a little worrying (oh how do you spell that?!?) about the dirt. I honestly don't remember why I 'knew' so much about it.

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows that lentils taste like dirt man!